By Ernest T. Abdel-Massih
It is a dictionary in 4 components: (1) alphabetical directory of Tamazight-English; (2) alphabetical directory of English-Tamazight; (3) alphabetically prepared cultural different types; (4) linguistic lexicon containing listings in keeping with observe beginning and grammatical different types. Over 10,000 entries.
Read Online or Download A Computerized Lexicon of Tamazight: Berber Dialect of Ayt Seghrouchen PDF
Similar foreign language dictionaries & thesauruses books
This reference paintings of medieval Latin phrases has been ready lower than the course of a committee appointed by means of the British Academy.
With educate your self Estonian whole path, you could study this language from the relief of your home, at your individual velocity. It introduces you to sensible issues, resembling making commute preparations, assembly an individual new, buying, and different each day actions.
Толковый словарь немецкого языка для тех, кому немецкий - иностранный. Простая трактовка понятий, большое число их, краткий грамматический комментарий - всё это служит хорошим подспорьем для пополнения словарного запаса. Das Wörterbuch Deutsch als Fremdsprache ist ein echtes Lernerwörterbuch: Hier finden Lernende den Wortschatz, den sie wirklich für die Alltagskommunikation brauchen.
- The Iliad (Webster's German Thesaurus Edition)
- The Importance of Being Earnest (Webster's Korean Thesaurus Edition)
- Webster's English to Spanish Crossword Puzzles: Level 13
- A Grammar of Toqabaqita (Mouton Grammar Library)
- Beginner's Korean (Hippocrene Beginner's Series)
- Learn French In A Hurry: Grasp the Basics of Francais Tout De Suite
Additional info for A Computerized Lexicon of Tamazight: Berber Dialect of Ayt Seghrouchen
11. NOUN-RELATED PARTICLES However, the 「の」 particle is very useful in that you don't have to specify a particular noun. In the next examples, the 「の」 particle is not replacing any particular noun, it just allows us to modify verb and adjective clauses like noun clauses. The subordinate clauses are highlighted. (１) 毎⽇勉強するのは⼤変。- The thing of studying every day is tough. (２) 毎⽇同じ物を⾷べるのは、⾯⽩くない。- It's not interesting to eat same thing every day. You might have noticed that the word 「同じ」 is directly modifying 「物」 even though it obviously isn't an i-adjective.
Example 2 アリス： おもしろい映画だったね。- That was interesting movie, wasn't it? ボブ： え？全然おもしろくなかった。- Huh? No, it wasn't interesting at all. Since Alice is expecting agreement that the movie was interesting Bob is surprised because he didn't ﬁnd the movie interesting at all. 5 The 「よ」 gobi When 「よ」 is attached to the end of a sentence, it means that the speaker is informing the listener of something new. " Example 1 アリス： 時間がないよ。- You know, there is no time. ボブ： ⼤丈夫だよ。- It's ok, you know. Example 2 アリス： 今⽇はいい天気だね。- Good weather today, huh?
44 CHAPTER 3. 10. 1 Descriptive Subordinate Clauses and Sentence Order Treating verbs and state-of-being like adjectives Have you noticed how, many forms of verbs and the state-of-being conjugate in a similar manner to i-adjectives? Well, that is because, in a sense, they are adjectives. " The "did not eat" describes the person and in Japanese, you can directly modify the noun 'person' with the clause 'did not eat' just like a regular adjective. This very simple realization will allow us to modify a noun with any arbitrary verb phrase!
A Computerized Lexicon of Tamazight: Berber Dialect of Ayt Seghrouchen by Ernest T. Abdel-Massih